2023 Nissan Murano top features and specifications
The best parts of the 2023 Nissan Murano are its impressive performance and versatile storage space. Of course, there are a lot of individual features contributing to the versatility, convenience, and power of this SUV. Keep reading below for details on its top ten features or visit Matt Castrucci Nissan in Dayton, OH, to view the 2023 Nissan Murano in person.
2023 Nissan Murano – top ten features list
Narrowing the 2023 Nissan Murano features down to a top ten list wasn’t easy, but we’ve done it. Here are some of the best features and specifications you can expect from the 2023 Nissan Murano. We’d love to show you them with a test drive.
- Up to 20 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway
- A cargo space of up to 67 cubic feet
- A remote engine start system with Intelligent climate control
- Dual-zone automatic temperature controls
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- Xtronic CVT ® (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- Nissan Intelligent Key ® with Push Button Ignition
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors with sun visor extensions
- Eight cargo area tie-down hooks and rings
2023 Nissan Murano – Nissan Intelligent Kay
What is Nissan Intelligent Key? It is a key fob that your car can sense. Your 2023 Nissan Murano will know when the key is in range, allowing you to enter and start the engine at the press of a button. That’s pretty intelligent for a car key.
2023 Nissan Murano – remote engine start system
Yes, the 2023 Nissan Murano features a remote engine start system, a feature beloved by many drivers. It’s hard to beat a system that allows you to warm up your car before you get in it.