How to Delete a Bluetooth Device from the NissanConnect Infotainment System
The NissanConnect infotainment system allows drivers to connect compatible devices via Bluetooth. Wondering how to delete a Bluetooth device from the NissanConnect infotainment system? We’ve put together a step-by-step tutorial to help you disconnect your devices.
Read More: 2020 Nissan Rogue Technology Features
Delete Bluetooth Device from NissanConnect Step-By-Step Instructions
- Press the Menu button in the lower-right corner.
- On the touchscreen, select Settings.
- In the following menu, select Phone & Bluetooth.
- Select Delete Connected Device
- Select the device you wish to remove.
If you’re located in or around Dayton, OH and need to shop for a new vehicle, consider visiting Matt Castrucci Nissan. Before stopping in, you can easily browse through our selection of vehicles by looking through our online inventory.