2019 Nissan Frontier Dayton OH
Sometimes you don’t necessarily need a full-size pickup truck. While the Nissan TITAN is certainly one of the best trucks available today, that doesn’t take anything away from the Nissan Frontier. Anyone who has a need to pull or haul equipment but wants to be efficient ought to love the Frontier.
Not only is the Frontier extremely capable, but it also looks great. Style is important even for pickup trucks. The signature V-Motion grille stands out and the interior comes with amenities like a leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather-appointed seating, and heated front seats.
2019 Nissan Frontier performance
Performance is probably the number one priority for most pickup drivers. The reason you want a pickup truck is so you can do things you couldn’t otherwise do with a car. There are two engine options under the hood of the Frontier. The base motor is a 152-horsepower, inline four-cylinder engine that puts out 171 pounds-foot of torque. When properly equipped, 2019 Frontier models with this engine can pull up to 3,500 lbs. The more popular engine is a V6 motor powered by 261 horses and it produces 281 pounds-foot of torque. This engine contributes to a maximum towing capacity of 6,500 lbs. The Frontier is also remarkably efficient as it averages up to 23 highway mpg*. Come down to Matt Castrucci Nissan to learn more about the 2019 Nissan Frontier!
*2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates for Frontier:
• 4-cylinder engine with manual transmission: 19 city / 23 highway
• 4-cylinder engine with automatic transmission: 17 city / 22 highway • 4x2 with V6 engine and manual transmission: 16 city / 22 highway
• 4x2 with V6 engine and automatic transmission: 16 city / 23 highway • 4x2 with V6 FFV engine and automatic transmission: 16 city / 22 highway
• 4x4 with V6 engine and manual transmission: 16 city / 21 highway
• 4x4 with V6 engine and automatic transmission: 15 city / 21 highway
• 4x4 with V6 FFV engine and automatic transmission: 15 city / 21 highway
Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.