2022 Nissan Kicks design and amenities
Considering the 2022 Nissan Kicks? Watch the video and read below to learn about the best features of the 2022 Nissan Kicks and see if it’s a good fit for you. You can find the latest Nissan vehicles here at Matt Castrucci Nissan in Dayton, OH.
Start with this quick video to familiarize yourself with the 2022 Nissan Kicks. This video does a great job of demonstrating the size of the 2022 Nissan Kicks. You’ll see how much luggage it fits as well as how it fits a bike.
2022 Nissan Kicks – ten best features
Even the highest trim level of the 2022 Nissan Kicks has an affordable MSRP of $22,550, and for that price, you can get all of the fun features below. There’s so much to love that you’ll find yourself going for a drive just for leisure. Many of the features below you can see in the video above.
- Best-in-class fuel economy rating
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Two-tone exterior paint color scheme
- Intelligent Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Remote start with automatic climate control
- Bose Personal Plus Audio System with headrest speaker
- 3 USB-A and 1 USB-B ports
- Starting MSRP of just $19,990
- Sport cloth seat trim with orange accents and stitching
2022 Nissan Kicks – best-in-class fuel economy
What is the fuel economy rating of the 2022 Nissan Kicks? It is estimated at 31 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway. No matter where it drives, it has an impressive over 30 mpg fuel economy that rivals some hybrid SUVs and many gas-powered sedans. The best-in-class title is for the XSUV Subcompact Segment excluding hybrids and electric vehicles.