Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicle perks
Why should you get a Nissan Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle? Keep reading below to find out. You can find Nissan CPO vehicles here at Matt Castrucci Nissan in Dayton, OH.
Six benefits of choosing a Nissan CPO vehicle
The obvious benefit of a Nissan CPO vehicle is that it has the quality of a new vehicle with the price of a used vehicle. That’s a point worth repeating, but it isn’t the only benefit of purchasing a Nissan CPO model. Here are six other reasons you should consider getting a Nissan CPO model.
- Nissan CPO vehicles come with a limited powertrain warranty. This means that the price of certain manufacturer defects will be covered.
- Roadside Assistance is a standard perk of Nissan CPO vehicles. You don’t have to worry about being stranded on the side of the road.
- A 167-point inspection is completed on all Nissan CPO vehicles. This ensures that each Nissan CPO vehicle meets a high standard of quality.
- Some special offers are available with Nissan CPO vehicles. So, not only are pre-owned vehicles less expensive than new vehicles but you can also save more money with the right deal.
- A CARFAX ® Vehicle History Report ™ is available for every Nissan CPO vehicle. You’ll be able to see the history of the vehicle and get a 3-year Buyback Guarantee from CARFAX.
- Any safety recalls for your Nissan CPO model will be completed before the model is sold. So, you don’t have to worry about a surprise safety recall or a compromised safety system.
How to find Nissan CPO vehicles
We almost always have some Nissan CPO vehicles on hand. Use our online inventory to locate these vehicles or visit us in person. We hope you find what you’re looking for.