Tips and Best Practices for Safer Towing
Using your truck or SUV to tow something like a trailer or boat Looking for a list of tips and best practices for safer towing? Below, we’ve put together a list of safety tips for drivers to keep in mind while towing things with their vehicle.
Towing Safety Tips
- Never exceed your vehicle’s towing capacity
- Ensure your tires are properly inflated
- Ensure your taillights and marker lamps are operational
- Adjust your mirrors for maximum visibility
- Ensure the cargo inside your boat/trailer is evenly distributed for better balance
Wondering where to purchase your next vehicle? Matt Castrucci Nissan in Dayton, OH has an extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles for drivers to choose from. Our dealership is located at 3013 Mall Park Drive in Dayton, OH.