How To Use the Nissan Wireless Phone Charger
Technology is great – when the battery is charged. When your iPhone or Android runs out of juice on the road, it can be difficult to find a mobile charging cord that works in your Nissan car, truck or crossover. To help keep you connected when you are behind the wheel, many Nissan-brand models – like the 2022 Nissan Frontier – are available with a wireless phone charger that will keep your phone charged even when you forget a charger. Learn how to use the Nissan wireless phone charger with this quick step-by-step guide created by Matt Castrucci Nissan and test drive a Nissan car, truck or crossover that will fit your lifestyle.
How-To Guide to the Nissan Wireless Charging System
- Ensure Your Smartphone is Compatible with Wireless Charging
- Set Your Smartphone in the Center of the Charging Pad
- Put Your Nissan Vehicle in the ON Position
- Indicator Light Will Turn Orange When Charging
- Indicator Light Will Turn Green When Charging is Complete