How to Change a Flat Tire
Flat tires can happen at any time, so it’s a useful skill for drivers to learn how to deal with them. Wondering how to change a flat tire? View our eight-step tutorial on how to change out a flat tire below.
Flat Tire Changing Instruction
- If driving, find a safe location to park.
- Apply parking brake and wheel wedges
- Remove hubcap/cover and loosen lug nuts
- Raise the vehicle with a jack
- Remove tire
- Mount the spare tire
- Tighten lug nuts and lower vehicle
- Replace cover and stow equipment away
Matt Castrucci Nissan in Dayton, OH can assist drivers with tire-related and other automotive services, including tire rotation and balancing. To schedule a service appointment with our service center, use our online scheduling tool or call us at 855-299-1946.