How Often Should Drivers Replace Their Engine Air Filter?
A clogged engine air filter can result in a number of automotive issues. How often should drivers replace their engine air filter? We’ve put together all the information drivers should know about engine air filter replacement.
When to Replace Your Vehicle’s Engine Air Filter
- The filter is visibility dirty
- Your vehicle is experiencing ignition issues
- Your vehicle is experiencing a decrease in fuel economy
- The filter hasn’t been replaced in over three years
- The filter hasn’t been replaced in over 30,000 miles
Drivers in the Dayton, OH who need to take their vehicle in for automotive maintenance and repair can do so at Matt Castrucci Nissan. Schedule a service appointment using our online scheduling tool for a date and time that works well with your schedule.